Have you already received your order and now need an update? This article can help.
How to Request an Update
- Visit the Marketplace and log in to your account with your email and password.
- Once logged in, you will see all of your orders listed. Click "View Details" of the order you need updated.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the order information and click "Request An Update"
The number of updates available along with the window in which an order can be updated may vary by product and Community.
- Edit the required information marked with a red asterisk, if any information has changed. Click "Next".
Note that some required questions may vary from the example shown below.
- Click "Next"
- Select the Priority level, add any additional recipients, and choose shipment options. Click "Next".
- Select payment method, timing options and responsible party. Click "Next".
- Review all information, and then click "Place My Order".
That's it, You're Done! You'll find your new order number and can view the order details once the page refreshes.