First time shoppers will need to create an account before placing orders. Users may join an existing company, create a new company, or set up an individual shopper account. Joining or creating a company will allow other registered team members of your company to have shared access to orders that have been placed.
New User registration
Step 1: Visit the Marketplace
- Access https://marketplace.communityarchives.com/login using your Chrome browser
- Click "Create an account"
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and create a password.*
*Passwords must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character.
Step 2: Verify your email
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent via email. Enter the code to continue.
- Cant find the email? Check your "junk" or 'Spam" folder. Look for an email from email@example.com.
Step 3: Complete Your Set Up
- Are you a Homeowner requesting documents for yourself, or are you a Company Team Member? Make your selection here.
- If ordering documents for yourself, Hooray! You've completed registration and may now begin placing your document order. If you need further assistance, please visit our article related to How to Place an Order.
- If you are a Company Team member, search for an existing company, or set up a new one.
- Once you've located your company, go ahead and join it.
- Cant find it? That's okay, you can create it. Compete the required information to create and start shopping.
After you have finished registration, If you need further assistance, please visit our article related to How to Place an Order.