This article will provide step by step instructions on how to add, edit, and remove users within your Company. New users can view our solution article New Client User Registration (Non-SSO) for assistance in logging in for the first time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Section 1: Adding Users
- Section 2: Editing Users
- Section 3: Resending Invitations
- Section 4: Disabling Users
Section 1: Adding Users
- Use the link above, or click on the 'Users' tab from the menu bar. From there you will see any users that have already been added to your company, their current role, as well as their registration status.
- Click the 'Add user' button on the right side and enter the user's first name, last name, email address, and set their role. Click to expand and view the description of each user role to help you decide.
Users that have been added will receive an email containing their username (email address) and a temporary password which will expire after seven days.
Section 2: Editing Users
- From the User's page, click the user's name in green text. Make any edits needed to their name or contact information and then be sure to click 'Save' when finished.
- If you need to update a user role, click 'Edit' under the role section and select their new role from the dropdown list.
Section 3: Resending Invitations
- If a user has not completed their registration within seven days of being added, they will see the below error when attempting their first log in:
- To generate a new temporary password, click on the user's name and then hover over the 'Actions' button. Select 'Resend Initiation'
Section 4: Disabling Users
- From the User's page, click the user's name in green text. Hover over the 'Actions' button and select 'Disable User'.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please reach out to Community Archives Client support at firstname.lastname@example.org.