TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Section 1: Starting the Order
- Section 2: Verifying the Unit
- Section 3: Verifying the Seller Information
- Section 4: Preparing the Order Documents
Section 1: Starting the Order
Section 2: Verifying the Unit
Important! Once you lock a unit, this cannot be undone. Be sure you have selected the correct replacement address before moving forward. An order will have to be cancelled and reordered by the shopper if the incorrect unit is locked in.
5. If you were unable to locate a replacement unit, you can block the order to alert the shopper that there is an issue.
6. To block an order, go to the 'Actions' button and select 'Block Order'
Blocking an order will send a notification to the shopper that there is an issue with the order that needs to be resolved before preparing can occur. The order status will be changed to 'Blocked'.
7. Select 'Unit' as the reason code and enter the note you want to send to the shopper. Example below:
Section 3: Verifying the Seller Information
Section 4: Preparing the Order Documents
Dynamic documents are those that need to be built by the preparer. Unlike the above static documents, they contain information that changes regularly. Some examples of dynamic documents are:
Preparing Static Documents
Preparing Dynamic Documents
- Scroll to the dynamic document(s), which will show a lightning bolt next to the document name.
- Click 'Build'.
- Click on 'Source Data'
- Click the button to the right that reads 'Build'.
- Expand the information sections: 'Order Unit Information' and 'Question Information'.
- Click 'Edit' and update the fields as needed
- Move on to the 'Question Information' section. These are questions that pull from the Community's questionnaire and are referred to as 'Tokens'. Any question that is not answered will show a red flag.
- Fill in any missing answers and then click 'Save'.
- Once you have filled in all answers on the 'Source Data' side, click on 'Builder' to check for any editable fields. (This step will apply to Refinance Statement of Accounts and Custom Lender Questionnaires) Enter in any missing information. You can also refresh information as needed, and the refresh options will do the following:
- Click 'Rebuild'. This will re-generate the document and include any answers you have entered from either 'Source Data' or 'Builder'.
- Click 'Save Built Document'.
- You will be brought back to the preparation tab of the order and will see that there is now a version of the document ready to be marked as 'Prepared'.
- Once all documents in the order have been prepared, the blue status bar at the top of the order preparation page will reach 100%.
- Click the "action" button and select 'Finish Preparing'.
- That will change the order status to 'Ready to Deliver' or 'Pending Approval' (if order approvals are required) and the preparing process is complete.
An order that is in "Ready to Deliver" status will automatically be sent out of the system when it has reached 70% of the maximum processing time. (i.e., an order that shows a processing time of 10 calendar days will be sent out no earlier than the 7th day) An order CAN be delivered manually if needed - Just hover over the Action button and select 'Deliver'.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please reach out to Community Archives Client support at Clientsupport@communityarchives.com.