TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Navigate to the Client Portal
- Step 2: Enter Your Associa Network Credentials
- Step 3: Request Access to your Company
Step 1: Navigate to the Client Portal
- Navigate to the Client Portal (https://clients.communityarchives.com) and click "Log in using SSO"
- Enter your @associa.us email address, i.e. email@example.com)
Step 2: Enter Your Associa Network Credentials
You only need to complete this step when outside the company network.
- Your username will be the same email address you used in the previous step.
- Your password will be the same password you login to Citrix with.
If you did everything correctly, you should see the page below (this is expected)
Step 3: Request Access to your Company
- Click the "Request Access" button from the previous step to navigate to the Access Request Form. If you are not redirected automatically to the CA Access Request form, be sure to click "Service Catalog" and then select "Community Archives Access Request". Then provide the following:
- First and Last Name
- Role (see below)
If you need to be able to enter information into Community Archives, such as completing inspections, choose the "Basic Editor" role.
If you ONLY need to be able to view information, choose the "Viewer" role instead.
- Click "Place Request"
If you need to receive community notifications, please see our Community Notifications article as well.