If your Community requires review and approval of any documents prior to delivery of the order, the Reviewer* will receive an email notification when the order has been prepared and is ready for review.
*View the article related to Community Notifications for more information.
- Click the link in the email to be redirected to the order to begin your review.
- Click the 'Review' tab.
- Any documents that require review and approval will be listed in the middle column that reads 'Pending Review'
- Click 'review' and follow the steps below for each document.
- Click 'Approve' if the document is acceptable.
- If any corrections are required, click 'Reject' and then place a comment as to what corrections are needed. Please be specific, as this is the communication to the preparer that will be making the changes.
- After reviewing and Approving/Rejecting each document, click the 'Action' button and select 'Complete review'*
*This step is very important. Without completing this, the order will not move to the next order status to either be corrected or delivered.
*Did You Know? You may view a history of the order preparation timeline on the order Summary page.*